STOPCAP Meeting 2019
We were delighted to see so many of you at the STOPCAP meeting in Barcelona in September 2019.
It was great to see representation from across the prostate cancer community, which we think promoted some very useful discussions.
In addition to providing an opportunity to put current research into context, it was agreed that the meeting provided an ideal forum for discussing the most important questions to take forward in trials.
Other discussions included:
- De-intensifying treatment
- Identifying the groups of men who benefit most from current treatments
- Recognising geographical differences in diagnosis and treatment availability
- Improving consistency of outcome and subgroup definitions
- Ensuring quality survival
It convinces us that bringing you all together in this way will help us to improve outcomes for men with mHSPC. Therefore, going forwards, we hope to plan similar STOPCAP meetings, annually at the start of the ESMO conference.
Thank you all again for helping to make this a very successful meeting and we look forward to seeing you at the next one!