Munich Launch Meeting
Our first meeting to launch the STOPCAP M1 programme was held in Munich, Germany on Saturday 20th October 2018.
Trial investigators and other collaborators were invited to attend and we would like to thank all those who came along.
Slides presented on the day are available below
- Overview of the STOPCAP M1 programme and results to date - Jayne Tierney
- Update on systematic review of prostate radiotherapy - Sarah Burdett
- Determining which treatments work best and for which men – Claire Vale
- Developing methods to reliably answer clinical questions – David Fisher
- Update on the surrogacy project – Larysa Rydzewska
- Getting the structure and governance right – Larysa Rydzewska